Winter Activities for All
Well-maintained winter hiking trails and countless highlights such as the First Tracks experience or the Sunrise Hexensee breakfast for early risers, the Masner Express Tour for non-skiers, the Adventure Night with a romantic dinner on the mountain, night skiing and tobogganing, an adrenaline-inducing ride on the Schneisenfeger family coaster or the rush of speed on the Serfauser Sauser zip line will make your winter holiday extra special.
Enjoy the very best winter experiences:
- Tobogganing: Toboggan runs of 3-4 kilometres await you in Fiss and Serfaus, which have lifts to make the ascent easier. You can even toboggan at night on Wednesdays.
- Winter hiking and snowshoe hiking: The Panorama Enjoyment Trail or the Almpromenade Trail are just two of many beautiful winter hiking routes with many great places to stop for a bite to eat.
- Cross-country skiing: There are 30 kilometres of cross-country skiing trails in the Fiss-Serfaus-Ladis region and a network of high-altitude trails of 8.4 kilometres
- Ice skating and curling: The ice skating rink is a fun and sociable activity for people of all ages
- Carriage ride: Sit back and admire the snowy winter landscape all around you. The Darrehof Haflinger stud farm and Clemens Salner offer carriage rides or even riding lessons.
- Fun sports: Have you heard of a ski fox or snow bike? Not yet? Then it's time to try out all kinds of fun sports equipment that the ski region has to offer. The best way to do this is with the Fun Day Card.