On our sunny plateau at an altitude of 1,400 metres, you can look forward to over 2,000 glorious hours of sunshine every year. With the SUPER.SUMMER.CARD, you can take advantage of the great leisure activities and attractions in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region. You will receive the card on your first overnight stay at Haus Annelies. With 2023 summer season a service fee of € 5,50 per adult and night and € 2,75 per child and night (born between 2008 and 2016) will be charged for the Super. Summer. Card.
The SUPER.SUMMER.CARD entitles you to all of the following:
- Use of the mountain lifts¹ in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Adventure World Serfaus (Murmli Water, Murmli Trail, etc.)
- Hög Adventure Park² (water labyrinth, swimming area with shallow end, lumber jack's playground, etc.)
- Summer Fun Park Fiss² (Berta’s air chute, Kneipp pools, slackline park, LIKEaBIKEs, etc.)
- Children's show mine (adventure playground, Golden Man Trail including 11 stations, etc.)
- Hikers' shuttle bus daily between the villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis
- Children's entertainment 5 days a week (Monday to Friday & information evening on Sundays) in the 2 children's clubs (Murmli Club in Serfaus & Mini&Maxi Club in Fiss-Ladis)
- Thomas Brezina's Adventure Mountains themed hiking trails (the Pirates' Trail in Serfaus, the Witches' Trail in Fiss, the Explorers' Trail in Ladis)³
- Guided hikes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Special discounts for Bikepark tickets and trail tickets
¹ excludes bike transportation
² excludes attractions subject to additional charge
³ excludes adventure notepad with coloured stickers
Visit the SUPER.SUMMER.CARD page for more details on all benefits and conditions.