Active Holidays in Serfaus
Serfaus in summertime is like a piece of paradise. Embark on a journey of discovery, reflect on the natural beauty of the area and find comfort, serenity and relaxation. Keen hikers, cycling enthusiasts and nature lovers will never cease to be amazed here.
There are countless hiking routes and gentle trails that start directly from our doorstep. Cyclists and mountain bikers can also choose from routes of all levels of difficulty. On especially hot summer days, you can take a refreshing dip in the Högsee lake or enjoy the cool breeze on your face at the Summer Fun Park. There's no better way to end a lovely summer's day than with dinner at one of the nearby mountain restaurants or huts.
Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis offers all of the following for a fantastic active holiday:
- The cable car mountain lifts connect all three villages and provide access to many hiking and mountain bike routes, without the need for a car.
- More than 500 kilometres of hiking trails suitable for all ages
- Hikers' shuttle bus daily between the villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis
- Guided hikes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis as part of the weekly programme (available in the information offices)
- An extensive, family-friendly network of cycle paths, a Bikepark or challenging single trails: You can choose between easy, medium or difficult routes. For more information, see the bike map and tour planner.
- Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Bikeschool and bike rental: for all age groups
- Collect hiking medals with the hiking pass
- Refreshing swimming fun in the Högsee lake
- Enjoy action and thrills on the attractions at the Summer Fun Park Fiss and in Hög Adventure Park
- Mountain restaurants and huts serve delicious regional and seasonal snacks & dishes
We look forward to welcoming you to enjoy an action-packed holiday at the Haus Annelies.