Fun and games for all ages
Children can run, jump, play and discover the whole day long in the exciting amusement parks in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. The parks provide entertainment for the whole family in the fresh Tyrolean mountain air. The Murmli Club offers all kinds of adventure for youngsters, while themed hiking trails, numerous playgrounds, Adventure World Serfaus or Hög Adventure Park provide all kinds of fun and excitement both in and out of the water.
The exciting range of things to do guarantee rosy, red cheeks, glistening eyes and the sounds of hearty children's laughter. You and your family can look forward to varied leisure activities in and around Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
- Hög Adventure Park: here you will find numerous play stations in a natural setting. At the centre of the park is the Högsee lake with a diving tower, pedal boat hire, and raft rides
- Summer Fun Park Fiss: highlights include thrilling rides on the "Fisser Flieger" kite-like glider or the "Fisser Flitzer" summer toboggan run
- Adventure World Serfaus: younger visitors will be spellbound with wonder. Youngsters especially love the Murmli Water playground. They can also hunt for treasure with geocaching or at the gold panning area, or enjoy the adrenaline rush on the Serfauser Sauser zip line
- Thomas Brezina's Adventure Mountains: Highlights include the various themed hikes: the Pirates' Trail in Serfaus, the Witches' Trail in Fiss and the Explorers' Trail in Ladis
- Children's entertainment: 5 days a week in the two children's clubs (Murmli Club in Serfaus & Mini&Maxi Club in Fiss-Ladis)
- Children's show mine: Adventure playground, Golden Man Trail